The Content Agency at Booking.com is looking to expand their network of Freelance Content Writers to produce destination and travel content for Booking.com’s website. Our website attracts millions of unique visitors each month from both the leisure and the business markets
worldwide and we are searching for native French copywriters to work with us on a freelance basis.
You are required to submit a portfolio of your work in French that will be used to assess your writing skills.
*Please note that if you are currently employed by Booking.com, you are not eligible to work as a Freelance Content Writer at the same time.
- Fulfilling a high volume of content requests for travel destinations
- Writing on-brand copy in keeping with the Booking.com tone of voice
- Native level of French and good English skills
- 2+ years’ experience working as a professional Content Writer for online B2C brands
- Able to produce high volume quality content
- Able to apply received feedback
- Proof of self-employment and/or all required tax documentation – precedence will be given to
candidates who are available immediately and able to provide proof of self-employment and/or
tax documentation within 48 hours***
- Reliable, independent, professional, detail and quality-oriented, with excellent communication
***If you are a resident of the European Union or the Netherlands, we strongly advise that you acquaint
yourself with the freelance tax law requirements.
- Compensation based on delivered written content. These rates will be communicated before
the start of each project.
- Prompt payment and self-billing invoicing
- Potential long-term cooperation
- A paid probation period to coach you in Booking.com’s writing style and to evaluate your writing
- Detailed feedback on the quality of your work
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter careers.booking.com.