Do you want to take part in our mission to empower even the busiest people to master a language and help unlock their potential – anytime, anywhere.
Teaching with Lingoda offers you the ultimate flexibility to design your own schedule around your life.
Do you want to discover the new world of online learning and teach in the classroom of the future?
Are you sick of the 9-5 and want a job that allows you to work when you want by having the perfect side job to supplement your income whilst continuing to lead your busy life?
Are you passionate about languages and want to teach adult students who are motivated and committed?
Do you want autonomy and independence whilst receiving support from management?
If the answer to all of the above is yes, we would love to get to know you.
Lingoda has been at the forefront of e-learning since 2013; actively changing the way in which a language is learned. Meet students in an online classroom and teach using our specifically designed material.
Online education is the way of the future. Join the digital revolution and diversify your skills as a language teacher by teaching with Lingoda.
These will be your tasks
- French is your mother tongue (C2+ level minimum).
- You feel comfortable speaking English
- You have gained some experience in the field of education.
- You are studying or have completed your studies at the FLE or in a similar field (DAEFLE, or Masters in Education).
- You are available to work during the weekend
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- You are proactive in your teaching methodology.
- You take initiatives to solve problems and engage students.
You’re offering these qualifications
- You can legally work as a freelancer
- Technical equipment (High speed internet connection, headset with microphone, Laptop/desktop with a camera)
- Comfortable quiet working environment
We’re offering these benefits
The opportunity to be part of the future of language learning
Join a team of more than 600 teachers
Learning Materials provided
Our curriculum will be provided for your use, with ready-created learning materials from our Didactics team.
Work from anywhere with a strong internet connection
Work from a home-office – or work while you travel as long as you have a stable internet connection
Meet, teach and learn from students in an online environment, coming from all over the world.
If you are interested in becoming a French Teacher with Lingoda, please apply using our official web page.
We are looking forward to virtually meeting you 🙂